Key Community Partners
MTCnovo is founded on the principles of partnership and we draw on decades of experience in public, community, and justice services.
We are a new venture between the third, public, and private sector, which has been established to provide rehabilitation and offender management services.
Our delivery partners include:
- SOVA – a charity focusing on the involvement of volunteers in the delivery of services. SOVA will spearhead our mentoring arrangements and will support us in our through-the-gate activities.
- Crime Reduction Initiatives (CRI) - a criminal justice, health, and social care charity that specializes in delivering national drugs and alcohol services to offenders.
- Northern Inclusion Consortium (NIC) - a consortium of northern-based charities, specializing in drugs and women’s issues.
- Prison Advice and Care Trust (PACT) - a national charity with a presence in 35 prisons across England and Wales which supports people affected by imprisonment; both offenders and their families.
- St Andrew’s Healthcare - the UK’s largest nonprofit mental health care charity who will provide significant clinical and research experience regarding learning disabilities and mental health.
- Step Change Debt Charity - the UK’s largest single provider of debt management plans.
- Sanctuary Supported Living (SSL) - one of the largest housing providers in the UK, creating ‘supported living’ settings with care for vulnerable people.