The MTC Institute researches public policy, trends, programs, and practices affecting MTC’s four divisions. We make a social impact on the students, offenders, and people we train around the world by providing the data and analysis leaders rely on to make informed decisions.
- Job Corps for the Future: The Road to Self-Sufficiency
- Job Corps for the Future Part II: Preparing Students for College and Career
- Job Corps for the Future (video)
- Evidence-Based Programs to Improve Center Climate and Safety
- Job Corps is Safe: Comparing on-Center Homicide Rates to National Youth Homicide Rates
- Corrections Position Statement: MTC Supports Corrections Reform
- Why do Government Entities Contract with Private Companies to Operate Prisons?
- Benefits of Contracting with Private Companies (Video)
- A Critique of “Do Private Prisons Distort Justice: Evidence on Time Served and Recidivism.”
- A Critique of the Op-Ed, “Using State over Private Prisons Saves Money.”
Institute Publications Archive (by topic)