MTC is committed to being a leader in social impact by educating and training youth. The more effective we are in educating, training, and placing young people in quality jobs—the greater their chances of succeeding in life. At MTC Job Corps centers, student job placement and other key performance measures are closely monitored every month. MTC has consistently been one of the highest performing operators of the Job Corps program.
Here are some of our key performance results over the last year:
- More than 4,000 students earned their high school diploma or an equivalency
- More than 8,600 career technical training programs completed
- More than 7,600 students placed in quality jobs, higher education, or the military
- More than 75,000 hours of community service provided by students and staff
- Our 21 Job Corps centers average 97 percent in meeting the U.S. Department of Labor annual performance goals.